Online Forum created by GEAERD is available on a third party platform. We engage and involve schools educators, leaders, policy makers, researchers and experts in constructive discussions, research projects and offer them free courses and opportunities to network with fellow partner schools.
This forum is carefully monitored and governed by experts and hence it is only used for constructive work. To make it worthy for all our members we have laid down few guidelines, to help our members become more focused and to avoid social or casual messages
We provide the following opportunities to our Partner Schools via online Forum
- To interact with worlds best educational leaders, experts, policy makers and researchers
- To network with schools from across countries and continents
- To be the catalyst of change by sharing and learning best practices, latest happening and trends in global education scenario
- To partner with other schools for your projects or exchange initiatives
- To take part in various educational research projects
- To be a part of the special channel by the name of Project Education where we discuss sustainable development goals, insights on latest work, projects and initiatives.
- You may also share and discuss your projects and initiatives or simply learn how you can empower your school students and staff or how you can improve your school infrastructure to make it more sustainable. and a lot more...
Note: After you register as a school partner, you'll receive an email on the registered email id from flock.com to join our forum
Register now to join as a School Partner for Global Goals