Ëlan Clubs practice Sustainable Development Goals, Quality Education for all and international cooperation in order to realize the ideals of Ëlan Foundation, Europe and Project Education as set forth in the Constitution of Ëlan Foundation. There are more than 300 Ëlan Clubs operating in 60 plus countries and regions around the world.
- To ensure that each individual can benefit from quality education.
- To enable the incorporation of the principles, values, and actions required for sustainable development into every educational and learning environment.
- To bring changes to values and actions so that a sustainable future can be achieved with regard to the environmental, economic, and social aspects.
- To share information and experience through exchanges between institutions around the world.
- To develop and refine new educational curricula and methods to prepare young people to deal with global issues.
- To nurture younger generations to be more vigilant towards sustainable development and empower them to act upon creating a better future
- To allow students to work on onground initiatives in communities for community development.
Benefits of joining Ëlan Club
- Provision of information on the activities of other Ëlan or Project Education associated institutions around the world
- Greater opportunities to interact with other Associated institutions around the world
- Students & faculty exchange in overseas countries
- Ëlan foundation will facilitate grants for students working on innovative projects or initiatives.
- Provision of ESD materials and information
- Information exchange via the website of Project Education
- Participation in workshops and training seminars
- Enhancement of cooperation with related domestic organizations
- Certification programs from Ëlan Foundation and partner organisations
Who are eligible to establish Ëlan Clubs
School Club: Preschools, elementary schools, junior high schools, high schools, technical schools,vocational schools, and teacher training institutions, whether national, public, or private,can join. Download the proposal for more details
University Club: College, University, technical Institute, management Institute, research Centres, whether national, public, or private,can join. Download the proposal for more details
Each participating institution must continuously make efforts in line with the ideals of Ëlan Foundation.
How to apply for Ëlan Club
School Club: Schools must join the school partnership program to be able to process the Ëlan Club Candidature. After you join hands as a school partner then you are required to fill Ëlan Club Form and have to furnish the required documentation.
University Club: Colleges/Universities must join the university partnership program to be able to process the Ëlan Club Candidature. After you join hands as a university partner then you are required to fill Ëlan Club Form and have to furnish the required documentation.
After joining the Project Education partnership program institutions can process the Ëlan Club Application
Validity of Ëlan Club
Once the documents are submitted then institution will get Ëlan Club for minimum 3 years and after successful working and annual reports submission, Ëlan club will be further renewed for next 3 years.